Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yesterday, today,and tomorrow.

Yesterday was "Bring a friend to dance" day. And of course, we HAD to take Susan.
They were so cute together. I was at school while they danced, but was able to grab a couple of shots when I picked up Hannah.
(Can I just say how nice it is to have this fancy new computer that I can just plug in my memory card and, voila! pictures appear!) Had to include little Maya in the photo op...
Today...Well, I need to hurry and finish this here blog because I am headed out to sew with Rachel...I have been so busy with school and all the craziness of life that the quilt has been put on hold: until today. Wish me luck!
Tomorrow...hmmm, there is something special about tomorrow...Well when I figure it out I'll let ya know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment