Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Please leave your message...

Well, Jenny, you have a good point... I too, may be going private here soon. I installed this new little map thing (whatever you want to call it) and it says who has visited your blog. Kind of cool, but a little creepy at the same time. Not that I have anything to hide, just you never know what freak may be following your blog.
Am I over analyzing this?
Well, I want to test the waters for a while. If you are visiting our little blog and I don't know you, leave me a little note and say hi...or if you do know me, do the same. Just wanna know who looks at this thing.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah it's Debbie--hopefully not too creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for responding! Glad to see someone actually checks us out once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just me. I don't consider myself a freak-- should I? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel C.'s cousin from Nebraska

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello its Tori--I think when I am at work I come up as Provo on the little map. If u go "undacover" you gotta invite me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there - just wanted to let you know I check in on you when I can. I enjoy seeing what Hannah has been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello i look i think everyone should do a blog....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sexy! I am a stalker but that's okay. I'm not going to tell you where I am on the map but I'll give you a clue...the call is coming from inside the house... lol. Okay I really am sleep deprived and need to go to bed (I need more than three hours a night apparently.) Anyways hope your having a great day!

    -Cherlelynn (I mean the stalker) :)

    ReplyDelete