Monday, January 19, 2009

I have been tagged!!!

8 THINGS ABOUT ME

I was tagged by Cherle!

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 favorite TV Shows:
1. Prison Break
2. Grey's
3. Desperate Housewives
4. House
5. CSI
6. Cops
(DO people seriously have time to have 8 favs? Sorry, I can't think of any more!)

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Slept in!
2. Went to church.
3. Watched half a movie...hope to finish it tonight!
4. Some very belated girl talk with my friend Susan.
5. Watched Hannah and Maria's fashion show...too cute!
6. Ate pizza at my good friend John's house.
7. Played with play-doh with Hannah and Xander (and John. And made this Elephant...


8. Watched a movie with John.
(It was Sunday, and I was LAZY!)

8 Things I look forward to:

1. Spring.
2. End of semester.
3. My next trip to Heathers...counting down...
4. Disneyland this summer. (I found cheap airfare!)
5. A temple trip with Cherle and Rob :)
6. Being financially stable.
7. My own place.
8. My next adventure...

8 favorite restaurants:

1. Olive Garden
2. Spaghetti Factory
3. Anywhere with good prime rib
4. TGI Fridays
5. Midvale Mining CO.
6. Red Lobster
7. Golden Corral (Hannah's Fave)
8. Wingers

8 Things on my wish list:

1. New car...I'm over 275,000 now, the clocks ticking...
2. Home of my own...Love 'em, but can't live with them.
3. Tour of Europe...hmmmm.
4. Learn Spanish...(Not just the swear words)
5. Be a stay at home mom.
6. True love.
7. Hannah to never grow up...
8. Live somewhere that it doesn't snow, but isn't hot... Don't know where that is, but I plan on finding it!

1. 8 People I tag:

This is where I break the rules, I tag...Everyone!!! Go for it, you know who you are!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah I love you! You responded so fast to my tag. Can't wait for a lot of the things on your list too. Can you tell that I'm not doing homework right now. (Shhh it'll be our secret, lol). K so I'm going to work on your badge you tagged me with. P.S. I'm stealing your tagging everyone idea on the badge 'cause most everyone I know already has it. K well I really, really, really, really need to do homework. P.S. Call me tomorrow I missed talking to you today (long story...short version- left my phone in the mini-van...Long version makes me sound much more blonde so you'll have to call me so I can explain properly :) Hope you have a great day.

    -Cherlelynn
    p.s. It's almost your "Happy Birthday". Party plans yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know ur birthday plans .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Apple, give me a call and I'll get you hooked up with some amazing b-day happenings...lol... Seriously, call me and you can party with me!

    ReplyDelete