Friday, January 9, 2009

Back to school

Things are back to normal (or whatever you call it) around here. Hannah and I both survived our first week back to school! Hannah was exhausted and barely was able to drag herself out of bed...it was so hard to get back on a bedtime schedule. I plan on doing much better next week. She was actually really excited to go to her dads this weekend, so things are going pretty good.
I had my first day back to school on Wednesday. I think the way I have my schedule set up this semester is going to work out pretty well. I will only be there 2 days a week instead of 5 so I guess that is a plus. I have some pretty interesting classes this time and some new teachers so I am kind-of excited to see how things are going to go.
I finally broke down and bought myself a new laptop. My other one was totally possessed and slower than cold tar. I am hoping this will motivate me to keep up on the blog a little better...um, I mean, I plan on using it to write papers and do research...yeah, that's why I bought it...

No comments:

Post a Comment