Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Kreativ Blogger?

My sweet friend Rachel tagged me and gave me a Kreativ Blogger award. My blogs don't even compare to hers, but oh well. So, I am supposed to list 6 things I am grateful for and then pass this award on to 6 other creative bloggers.

Here's my list...
1. My sweet daughter. She thinks I am amazing (mostly because she hasn't spent much time at Rachel's house) :)
2. Wonderful friends. Especially those that have withstood the test of time. This includes some amazing cousins, whom I consider friends.
3. Having a job that allows me the flexibility to further my education.
4. Amazing teachers and professors who want to see my succeed.
5. A car that still runs and and is paid off!
6. The daily blessings that I receive that I just can't number...

SO now the fun part...I get to tag 6 more people...
April (Princess Apple), Joy (Four by sea), Pat and Ang (SF Dukes), Cherle (7 Bednars), Clint and Anh (A guy, a girl and a laptop), and last but not least Heather Frost (Gavin hears a who!)...Blog away, my friends...blog away. And P.S. Rachel, I'm glad you read, I'll try and make it worth it :)

3 comments:

  1. See, I am smiling!! Thanks for the smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah thanks for the award. I will post it ASAP! P.S. I was tagged for my 8 favorite things and I'm tagging you now.

    Love ya tons,

    Cherlelynn

    ReplyDelete