Sunday, January 4, 2009

I can't sleep.

Ok, here are the random thoughts of someone who should really be sleeping right now!
1. I have to admit that I am really missing someone at this very moment. I can't really explain it, I wish I could maybe just let it all out and feel better, but I don't know where to begin. So, if you are reading this just know that I miss you very much and wish you the very best.
2. I am getting nervous about going back to school. ( I know, more school drama, scroll down to the next number...) I worry so much about doing my best and still providing for my family. I struggle so much with prioritizing my time and feel like I just end up in a state of exhaustion and don't get anything accomplished at all. I want to do it all and do it all well, but at the same time I don't want to do it at all.
3. I need a new computer. This one sucks. I have three more years of school to "look forward to" so I am thinking I am going to bite the bullet and make a purchase.
4. It is freaking cold outside. The thermometer on the porch says -2. That's right, NEGATIVE 2!
5. I have a b-day coming up...sweet 16 times 2...lol. I am actually looking forward to this one. Don't ask me why cause I don't have a clue...
6. I am just sitting here thinking of how very blessed I am. I have experienced some of the most amazing things over the past few months and it has made me so aware of our Heavenly Fathers unconditional love for us. He is totally aware of me and my daily struggles. I just sit back in awe when I think of this. I don't express my gratitude nearly enough. Hey, that will be my first resolution for the new year...be more grateful, or at least express my gratitude more often.
7. Lastly, I want to send a hug out to my blogger friend Tori...I have been so sad since I read your blog. My heart is broken for your family. I have my own 6 year old daughter and can't imagine the pain and sadness that this family is experiencing. I wish you peace and that you will feel the love of your family and friends. My thoughts and prayers are with your whole family at this time.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sara!! That is so nice of you to think of me and my family. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ya Sarah! Never forget how amazing you are and how great of a mother and friend you are. We all love you tons and are grateful for all of the wonderful things you bring into our lives. I know that you can accomplish anything you put your mind too and everything will all go well with school, etc. I wish you the best for another semester I know it will be great! P.S. P-A-R-T-Y for your birthday we need to figure out when-let me know.

    ReplyDelete