Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines Party at the Binghams

We had a great time last weekend for Valentines Day. I watched Pat and Angies kids Friday night so Melisa and I decided we needed to PARTY!
We all met over at Melisa and Ericks house (thanks again for providing the house guys, you rock!) and Angie and Charley brought the boys over. Erick also had three of his cousins kids there, so I believe the head count of kids under the age of 12 was 13!
We ate pizza, decorated cookies, and watched the new Pokemon movie. It was a great time and I can't wait until we can all get together again.


Charley and Josh

Ryley and his adorable cookie


Zach and Dallin






I helped Angie surprise Pat for Valentines Day this year. He had no idea that they were not going to be coming home after dinner, so he called and checked in and said he would just meet us at Melisa's house after they were done with dinner. Well, since I helped plan the surprise, I knew they weren't going to show. Hannah and I spent the night in Spanish Fork with the boys. Saturday morning we got up and had some breakfast and they taught me how to play Wii. It was tons of fun and the kids really got along well. Here is a cute video of the game. I missed Zacks strike, but got him to show me his "strike pose" afterwards.

Way to go guys!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks like so much fun! Now I REALLY want a Wii! I'm glad you guys had so much fun. Sorry I missed all the adventures tonight but it was so neat to see Ryan on his b-day. We'll have to do something soon. P.S. Thanks for the diapers, outfit and errand.

    ReplyDelete