Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Geri!

Today is my friend Geri's 50th Birthday. We met about 12 years when we were all working at the Hub Cafe. I wasn't sure what to do for her for her b-day, so I planned a little surprise party/dinner for her and invited some of her closest friends. I took her out to the Mountain House Grill where everyone was waiting to surprise her. Here are some pictures from the party Friday night.

Geri and her super cute cake. They had a little grave dug out of the cake with a cute little shovel. wish the pictures would have turned out a little better.
April and Isaac

John and Xander


Hannah loves the camera for some reason...

April, Issac, and John

Sean and Becky

Xander couldn't decide where to sit so he parked by Sean for a bit...

Becky, Geri, Kellie, Annie and Xander.

Shellye, Mom and Kellie...all ignoring me.

Kellie and Dad...I don't think he was expecting the picture... :)

We had a great time...I am so glad it is over, though, becaue I suck at keeping secrets.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a blast. I'm glad for you too- it was so hard for you not to say something to Geri about the surprise! We'll have to get together with Geri and do something impromptu. Cute pics. Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you're it. Check out my post "My first born". Change it to your information and tag someone else.

    ReplyDelete