Monday, February 9, 2009

No computer before bedtime...

I admit it. I played on facebook way too late last night. Some little devil on my shoulder would not let me sleep until I finished up my "25 random things about me" note.
What the hell was I thinking???
Needless to say, I dreamed facebook ALL NIGHT LONG. It was such a crazy dream...I kept getting these IM's and I had to respond to them immediately...I couldn't ignore them. These weren't normal little chats, they were things like requests to build buildings and write research papers. I was freaking out and overwhelmed and praying the battery on my computer would die so I could go to sleep! I kept waking up and telling myself I was dreaming and to go back to sleep, but I just kept going back to that stupid facebook dream. Yikes. Then I dreamt that I hadn't completed my paper for my ethics class. Then I really couldn't sleep. Needless to say, I am hoping for some good rest tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, Sarah...Don't be having crazy dreams tonight as I kept you up way too late. Hope you have a great night.

    Cherlelynn

    ReplyDelete