Monday, February 23, 2009

Love notes

Hannah told me about love notes today. I was laying on the couch and she was doodling on a piece of paper and she says, "Do you know you don't get love notes until you are in middle school...or college?" Then I asked her where she heard about love notes anyway. Hannah said something about one of her friends at school has a sister in middle school and she gets love notes from boys all of the time. I closed my eyes pretending to fall asleep and I hear her say under her breath...

"I hope I don't get any love notes from a boy...and I
am never going to give one either."

I just had to smile.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah is soo cute! I have a feeling it won't be long until she gets her first love note. Sorry to say---she's just to pretty and sweet. But hey you may buy a little time since she is so anti love note (at least for a few more weeks :)

    ReplyDelete