Monday, October 27, 2008

What hand gesture are you?

Once again, I am playing on the Internet when I should be studying...I saw this funny quiz...and yes, I did assume I was going to be another type of hand gesture!
This is what I got:



You Are a Heart



Your life philosophy can be summed up as, “Love like you've never been hurt.”

Your greatest wish is to have harmony in all of your relationships.



You can't help loving people, even when they're incredibly flawed.

You are a true romantic, and you are willing to give almost anyone a second chance.


What is so funny about this...the studying I am avoiding doing at the moment just happens to be Chapter 12: The Heart. Laughing my head off!
So for any of you that are so bored you are reading this, take a second and do the quiz...I'm wondering what you are!

1 comment:

  1. I am a fist - live fast die young

    my greatest wish is to live life with passion and excitement
    you are inspiring and inspired - you live each day like it was your last

    Does this sound like me? I am not too sure!! but a fist does sound good!

    ReplyDelete