Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tag!...Now you are it!

Amanda Jones...I am gonna stop reading your blog if you do that to me again!

How To Play This Game of Tag:
1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names...

Grab a coke so you don't fall asleep and hopefully I can find 5 unsuspecting victims...

3 Joys
1. Hannah. I love her beautiful smile and blue eyes. She has the funniest personality and I am amazed by the things she learns and then tries to teach me on a daily basis.
2. Sleep! I am a totally different person when I've gotten in my full 7 hours. I would rather sleep than eat. That is sad.
3. I have the most amazing friends. I know that they love me and would do anything for me. I never have to worry about that and that makes me feel very blessed.

3 Fears
1. Missing out on the best years of Hannahs life.
2. Missing out on best years of my life.
3. Finding Mr. Wrong all over again.

3 Goals
1. Well, I am playing biggest loser with all of ya, so my first goal is that 25 pounds I committed to lose...
2. Finishing school (in a timely manner!) with out a nervous breakdown.
3. A date for this Friday night...I am a woman on a mission!

3 Current obsessions
1. First promise not to laugh....but I get online every day to check my stupid LDS Mingle account...I know, what a dork, I have resorted to internet dating! You know, if my friends would help me out I wouldn't have to look online...I'll leave that there...
2. Not sleeping in and missing my Math class. My class starts at 7 am...I work till 11 pm...you do the math! (No pun intended.) Lets just say I am one crabby beast in the morning, and my chipper Professor has made it clear in no uncertain terms that if you miss a class he will deduct 2 points per day off the final exam. I'm not gonna mess with him!
3. Eating healty and drinking my water.

Random Facts about me!
1. My favorite flower is a daisy.
2. I hate tuna fish.
3. My keyboard sticks...I spend more time backspacing than I do typing...therefore I have an amazingly strong right pinkey finger...

Now...who to tag, who to tag...(This is assuming anyone reads this damn blog)
Heather Epperson, Rachel Crane, Tori (sorry Tori I don't know your last name!), Jenny Rowser, and Anh (AKA "Girl")

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing! Tuna fish???? How can you hate tuna fish. Sarah, we need to have a talk:) I wanna hear all about your date later...infact, we just need to catch up on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you would tag me. I'm a BUSY mom! LOL I missed dewing day so i need the scoop on the date. Call me or stop by when you can visit the girls would love to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be sewing day. Sorry my finger musta slipped

    ReplyDelete