Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hannah FINALLY lost a tooth!

Well, it finally happened. Hannah finally got up enough courage to pull her loose tooth. I swear it has been loose for a month, and she just wouldn't let anyone touch it.
I have been studying for a midterm and she kept coming in my room to show me how loose it was...so I put her in front of the bathroom mirror with a piece of dental floss and told her to go for it!

She came running in a few minutes later and voila!
She has been giggling for the last hour!
She got ready for bed and said "Mom, PRAYERS!" So she was getting ready and says,"I have a lot of stuff to pray about!" Then giggles again. In her prayer she says, "Bless the tooth fairy so she won't forget I lost a tooth today." So cute.

2 comments:

  1. Bekah is like that too. She will never let us pull out her loose teeth. In fact her 1st tooth she lost, she couldn't find it, so the tooth fairy couldn't come. Tell Hannah congrats! It's a big step in a young girls life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    Your baby is old enough to lose teeth. Someday that will be me. I'm kinda excited for Gavin to grow up but I'm definely loving the terrible two's. Really even though he pulls on everything and climbs on everything. Acts like a monkey. I wouldn't have it any other way!

    Have a Wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete