Tuesday, October 28, 2008

44 ODD and slightly randon things about me...

Subject: 44 ODD things about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Only with hot wings
2. Have you ever smoked? yes
3. Do you own a gun? Not yet
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite as a kid? Grape
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They are ok...depends on my mood
7. Favorite Christmas movie? All of them
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I'd drink chocolate milk every morning if I could get away with it...but I settle for a glass of OJ
9. Can you do push ups? Yes
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Don't really have one...but I enjoy getting earrings from Hannah every year for Mothers day
11. Favorite hobby? Catching up on my sleep
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Most definitely
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I over analyze everything!
14. Middle name? Don't have one
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I should be studying instead of doing this. I miss someone. I can't wait to go home and go to bed.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, OJ, and water
17. Current worry? School
18. Current hate right now? Dating
19. Favorite place to be? Cuddled up in bed reading a good book
20. How did you bring in the New Year? With some good friends
21. Where would you like to go? Hawaii
22. Name three people who will complete this? Hopefully everyone who reads this will
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, a couple of pairs
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? The ugliest blue and black Holiday Inn shirt you have EVER seen!
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Satin? I can't afford SATIN!
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favorite color? Blue
28. Would you be a pirate? Sure, if they had life jackets and didn't make me walk the plank!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever song woke me up that morning.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Hannah
31. Favorite boy's name? Colton
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothin' but sunshine...lol
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken finger
36. Do you love where you live? Usually
37. How many TV's do you have in your house? 2
38. Who is your loudest friend? Caren
39. Do you have any dogs? Yes, Rascal is Hannah's baby.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so.
41. What's your favorite book? Suzanne's diary to Nicholas
42. What is your favorite candy? Reese's PB cups
43. Favorite Sports Team? Broncos
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Haven't really thought that one through...I'll get back to you on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment