Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just stuff...

I got a little ahead of myself and never posted any pictures from Dad's b-day party this year. On March 26 my Dad turned 60! We were all a little unsure what to do with/for him for this one, yet didn't want him to feel bad for us making such a big fuss. He decided to settle on a quiet (haha) dinner/bbq out at Abby's house. ( Yeah, 6 kids plus an extra sleep-over friend running around Abby's house... not so quiet after all) Ab and Eddy made some delicious ribs and we all just brought the rest. The kids got a big kick out of how many candles Grandpa had on his cake. I didn't know what to get him as far as a gift... guess I am just not good at that, but I ended up buying him a big box of steaks for the freezer! I know, kinda lame, but at least I know these won't get put on a shelf and forgotten!
I have a few photos to post, but since I am supposed to be working, I can't upload them at the moment. I'll play catch up again sometime soon.
Spring break (for Hannah) is upon us... She is spending some time with her Dad and Amber right now, but as soon as I get out of school on Wednesday, we Heber gals are headed back to Montana to spend the Easter Weekend with Heather and her family. No official plans yet, just know we are going to hang out and have fun!
...then I should have some great stories to post!!!
Have an awesome spring break!

2 comments:

  1. I dig you Sarah's dad! Happy Birthday!

    Hope your spring break is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about Montana adventures. Are you sure you want to post all of them-jk lol :) Tell you're dad happy birthday! He sure is a great guy!!

    ReplyDelete