Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Break and Easter Vacation

I really should be studying for my math final, but I just need to have a nice little break and blog! I never thought it would be addicting, but I guess it is. My memory card is chuck full from the last few weeks, so I hope that putting all of this in the blog will make me feel a little bit better.

Hannah and I spent her Spring Break up in Montana with Heather and her family. The kids pretty much just wanted to play the whole time. I took Hannah and Tori to see the new Hannah Montana movie and Heather took TJ to see Monsters V Aliens. I went on a ride along with Jared on Friday night...that was interesting! We colored eggs and had an egg hunt and just had a great time.
This is Tori's new hair cut, she wanted to show it off a bit. She was very proud of the fact that her dad took her to the "beauty parlor."
We spent the first day at the hot springs in Boulder. It was a bit chilly outside but the water was great! The only downside to the trip was the "swimsuit optional" thing...We went to this cute little pizza place for lunch... Don't remember the name but the pizza was amazing!
We colored eggs on Saturday morning, I was quite sleep deprived from my night out with the cops, lol. Those are supposed to be "kissy" faces, not rotten egg faces. For some reason Heather likes to get me in on the photo action, especially when my hair looks like crap and I have no make up on. I will get even, I promise!So this was probably the funniest part of the whole trip... TJ is obsessed with the whole Army/Police/Swat/gun thing. He does these moves all over the house, even once while we were walking into a restaurant for lunch. His new nickname is "Private Ryan"
We did make it home in time to make it to church on Sunday. Mom and Dad came to Sacrament with us, then we headed home for a little nap. (Well, I took a nap, Hannah watched TV.) Aunt Diann invited us over for dinner and an easter egg hunt, so we spent the rest of the day with them.
Raquelle, Lucy, Hannah and Caroline waiting patiently for the hunt to begin!
Diann had made an egg with every ones name on it, so in the end we divided them up so everyone could take their own egg home, but judging from Caroline's face, I don't think she wanted to give hers up!It sucks when mom makes you stop and pose when you are in a mad dash to collect treats!

We had a great time... thanks Heather for letting us come stay again, but have decided that it is Heather's turn to come and see us!!!

I just realized how many photos I took today at Jills baby shower...hmmm, to post or not to post...

2 comments:

  1. What cute pictures! It sounds like you guys had a great time. I agree that it's time for Heather to come up here--I need to see her and her kiddies--I miss your nephew in the cute Snow White outfits-lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I think you look beautiful in your picture with TJ--you just worry too much!

    ReplyDelete