Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am a dreamer...

Taking a break from the math "final cram" and found a fun distraction. Not like I didn't know this already, but now I have the proof!
You Are a Dreamer
You are primarily concerned with possibilities. You tend to be a fanciful person.
All of the world's opportunities sometimes overwhelm you.

You are obsessed with ideas and tend to be a big thinker. Theories interest you greatly.
You crave intellectual stimulation. You are drawn to a philosophical way of life.

http://www.blogthings.com/areyouadreameroradoerquiz/">Are You a Dreamer or a Doer?

Well, so a little update for y'all.... Three finals complete (and I did really well, so I am way excited!) and one to go. Tomorrow night I'll finally be done with school for this semester! YAY!!!
I am looking forward to so many things right now...
* the warm weather and spending more time in the sunshine (hoping for summer)
* spending more time with Hannah.
* getting a few more hours at work.
* weeding the flower bed and planting something pretty.
* spring cleaning.
I know those sound like simple things, but those simple things are what keep me sane during the long winter months! Wish me luck and I'll be back soon (another thing I am looking forward to!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're done with school. P.S. you are doing so much better than me with the "getting healthy" thing. I hope someday I'll finally be a little better. Thanks for going to lunch with me today it was nice to catch up. Double, triple thanks for the adorable headband and outfit! Everyone LOVES it!!!

    ReplyDelete