Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sarah-Ology.

Sarahology
Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology". Then tag those you want to play along...
***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?* Ranch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?* Olive Garden
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?* Yikes, I don’t even like leftovers, so I can’t think of anything.
What are your pizza toppings of choice?* Cheese and fresh tomatoes
What do you like to put on your toast?* Just Butter
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house?* 2
What color is your cell phone?*Pink
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?*Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?* Yep. 1) Hannah 2) I had a breast reduction about three years ago if that counts.
What was the last heavy item you lifted?* A very awkward mattress
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?* Nope. ************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?* Probably not.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?* I would not be able to decide on just one, so I wouldn’t do it.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?* Maybe…I’m pretty broke right now!************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?* Two
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?* Couple of days ago at work.
Last person you talked to?* Hannah. She wants to stay up late… sigh.
Last person you hugged?*Hannah
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?* Summer
Holiday?* 4th of July is great.
Day of the week?* Sunday
Month?* July.
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?* Always.
Mood?* Exhausted.
What are you listening to?* Itunes.
Watching?*
Weird people coming in and out of the hotel.
Worrying about?* Finals. And my family.
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?* To feed to cows in Wallsburg.
What's the last movie you saw?* Hannah Montana
Do you smile often?* Yes. Often.
Sleeping Alone Tonight?* I wish. I am sure Hannah is in my bed already.
****************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
Do you always answer your phone?* Depends who it is…so no.
Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?* Probably Becky.
If you could change your eye color what would it be?* I like my eyes.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?* I don't go to Sonic
Do you own a digital camera?* Yep
Do you have a pet fish?* No.Favorite Christmas song(s)* I like them all!
What's on your wish list for your birthday?* A nice long vacation…
Can you do push ups?*Yep
Can you do a chin up?* Maybe…
Does the future make you more nervous or excited?* Both
Do you have any saved texts?* Yes
Ever been in a car wreck?* Yes
Do you have an accent?*No
What is the last song to make you cry?* Sissy’s Song…Alan Jackson
Plans tonight?* Work. Another sigh.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?* Yes, but I am on the way up again.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday.* NOTHING! Hooray!
Have you ever been given roses?*Yes
Current hate right now?* Finals.
Met someone who changed your life?* Definitely.
How will you bring in the New Year?* No plans…It is only April!
What song represents you?* Gunpowder and Lead… just kidding. I don’t have a clue.
Name three people who might complete this?* Cherle, Rachel and Tori. I think you are the only ones who ever read my blog!
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?* No, but I’d like to run back and grab my old body and drag it here to the present….
Do you have any tattoos/piercings?* Ears.
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?* That is debatable.
Would you be a pirate?* Probably not.
What songs do you sing in the shower?*Whatever song woke me that day.
Ever had someone sing to you?*Yes…it was weird.
When did you last cry?* Yesterday.
Are you afraid of being alone?* Terrified
Do you like to cuddle?* Yes.
Have you held hands with anyone today?* No
Who was the last person you took a picture of?* Hannah
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?* Country
Do you believe in staying close with your ex?* No.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?* A little of both.
Do you like pulpy orange juice?* Yes.
What is something your friends make fun of you for?* I change my mind…. A lot.
I tag anyone who wants to play!!

3 comments:

  1. love it love it love it

    pulpy OJ, that is funny to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Sarah-ology. I know that lots of people read your blog I'm just one of the few obsessed with it. I love your favorite things. You rock--as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hurt, but only a little because alas it is true I am not as good at reading your blog as I use to be! I STILL HAVE YOUR GIFT IN MY CAR!

    ReplyDelete