Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just a reminder...

I don't know how many of you on here know my brother and his family. This is Pat and Angie, along with their boys, Ryley, Zach, and Trevor. Pat called me at work on Saturday night to tell me that his family had been in a crash near their home in Spanish Fork. "This is our car after getting rear ended at 65 mph. Everyone walked away with minor cuts and bumps, and we are all very sore today from the impact. The driver of the other vehicle was also uninjured. Everyone was in seat belts and boosters in our car...for those of you who know, I've already had one major car accident so I'm a firm believer in seat belts. The boys were quite traumatized, but seem to be doing much better today. Thanks for all the calls and messages.
The point of this post is just a little reminder for us all to wear our seat belts."
This is my chance to echo his message. Wear your seat belts, please. If you are reading this, it is because you know me. Chances are, if I know you, I care deeply about you and want to keep you around!!!
We are firm believers that seat belts save lives.
(I just wish we didn't have pictures to prove it!)




4 comments:

  1. Please tell your brother we're glad everyone is doing okay. We were so worried about them. (I know that we don't know them but we know & care about you so we care about them too.) I think everyone on here knows what a "seatbelt natzi" you are-lol. It's a good thing you are though. We're glad everyone is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I'm so glad everyone is okay. I too am a firm believer and was even more so after my car accident too. Scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I feel guilty about my cussing the cop for my seatbelt ticket. But I think it worked, cause I always wear it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate wearing them too but after seeing that smashed car thank goodness they were wearing them. I will try harder. I do if we go down the canyon or on the highway.

    ReplyDelete