Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A very busy week...

but I got pictures!!!


Midterms are finally over, so I can breathe again.... unfortunately, that means that finals are right around the corner! (I know, shut up, Sarah, quit complaining)


Here are some fun pictures from my spring break. It was very short but much needed.



Hannah's dance studio did their class pictures on Wednesday. It is the first time this semester I have been able to take her to class. She looked so adorable I just had to take my own pictures.

And of course, she had to pet Momma Kitty on the way out the front door.

Hannah and her good friend Samantha. Aren't they just adorable!

We decided to take a quick up to Montana and see Heather and her family. We didn't have a lot of time to do much, but the kids got to play. Hannah loves to trim her toenails, and apparently, so does Tori. It was much more fun than watching videos.

Hannah forgot her swimsuit so we had to make a quick trip to K-mart. You can't stay at a hotel with a pool and not take advantage of that. I am a little concerned with this pose, though...
And a pose from TJ... these kids don't like the camera at all, do they?

Heather convinced Hannah that it was time to get her ears pierced. Hannah had avoided it because my Mom has told her over and over again how bad it would hurt. Well, I suppose Heather won...
Marking up the ears, they better be straight...

One down... Breathe, Hannah!

All done. Not so bad, huh?

Dad waited in the hall the whole time. Thanks for the moral support.

One more for the road.


We made it back in time for church, then slipped out early to go to Ryleigh's blessing. Kara and Jared are pretty much family, so I just had to be there.


Here is some of the family. Freddie and Tom (Kara's parents), Jared, Jared's mom, Kara and Ryleigh, Uncle Glenn and Dorena.

Hannah and Ryleigh. Such cute girls.

Well, this was a blog over-load. Congrats if you made it to the end!

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a ton of CUTE pictures! I am so happy for Hannah to get her ears pierced. Susan was so excited to hear the news. I love the swimsuit pose but we both know where she learned that-lol. TJ is so funny. He must be a laugh a minute!I also LOVE the dance pictures and the one with her and the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off the shoulder dresses! I am June Cleaver. She looks so grown up, then pierced ears! I am FREAKING OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sometimes the outfits for dance are a little much... at least there is a strap to hold them up! I am glad I am not the only one freaking out about her growing up too damn fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K so I totally love your idea about "pay it forward" but I know that I'm too much of a slacker to send something to three people. If I feel motivated and unslacker like soon I promise I'll post; otherwise know that I love the idea but you know me-lol :)

    ReplyDelete