Thursday, March 5, 2009

How much I have changed in...

So I was tagged on facebook, but since I am blog-less I figured I would post it here...
Here goes nothing...
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED IN 15 YEARS?
****15 YEARS AGO (1994)****
1) How old were you? 17
2) Who were you dating? Scott Stokes (well, we did prom but weren't actually dating...I was pretty shy)
3) Where did you work? Timp Freeze
4) Where did you live? Heber
5) Where did you hang out? Dragging Main
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? no
7) Who was your best friend? Jessi Bennett, Nancy Lee, Melisa Berg...
8) How many tattoos did you have? none
9) How many piercings did you have? Probably like 3 in my ears, it was cool back then
10) What kind of car did you drive? A HUGE grey Chevy Caprice Classic...it was hot... lol
11) Had you been to a real party? No way
12) Had you had your heart broken? A dozen times at least...
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? Yeah, I was 17, so I was single.
14) Any Kids? No, but around here, I knew alot of girls my age (and younger) with babies.

***10 YEARS AGO (1999)***
1) How old were you?22
2) Who were you dating? I don't remember! That is pretty pathetic... He must have been a loser...
3) Where did you work? The Hub
4) Where did you live? Heber
5) Where did you hang out? At the Hub, and Denny's, and Deer Creek (in the summer)
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? no
7) Who was your best friend? Kellie Bell, John Briggs, and Geri Dahl
8) How many tattoos did you have? None
9) How many piercings did you have? The same...and my tongue
10) What kind of car did you drive? A blue VW Fox... another HOT car... lol
11) Had your heart broken? Always.
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Still Single...
13) Any Kids? no
****TODAY (2009)****
1) Age? 32, but it feels like 82 today...
2) Who are you dating? No one worth blogging about
3) Where do you work? Holiday Inn
4) Where do you live? Heber
5) Who is your best friend? Hannah. And Geri, Becky, Tawnya, and Cherle
6) Do you talk to your old friends? Sure do...Thanks to Facebook.
7) How many piercings do you have? Just the ears
8) How many tattoos? none
9) What kind of car do you have? My old beater Civic... 278,000 miles later... love this car!
10) Had your heart been broken? Just keep rubbing it in...
11) How many kids? Just my Hannah
12) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorce? Single and happy!

OK.... Now I refuse to tag anyone... but if you feel like wasting some time, go for it!

2 comments:

  1. Wait - you had your tongue pierced?

    And I remember the Chevy Caprice....it was hot! J/K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Sarah was a little wild and crazy for a while... hard to believe, eh? :) And if you think the Caprice was hot, you should have seen the old "Sin-wagon" hehe.

    ReplyDelete