Monday, August 25, 2008

What a weekend!

This weekend was such a blur! Thank heavens I took some pictures! :)

One of my very best friends, Kellie Jo Bell, got married this weekend! I am so happy for her! Lets just say she hasn't had the best of luck in the relationship department...anyway, she finally met a super nice guy! We had a little bachelorette party for her Thursday night in Salt Lake (the good photos I will not post, I'll save them for a bribe later!)

This is Kellie, Holly, Becky, Annabelle, and Tiffany...there were a few more people there that came and went, but I was having too much fun to keep stopping and taking pictures!
The wedding was held on Saturday at the town hall (is that what they call the old church now?) in Wallsburg. They held the ceremony outside, and aside from it being hot and windy, it was beautiful!
Kellie with her Mom, Nola Mae, and her Dad, John...looking so cute!

This picture makes me laugh! Note that Kaden has his eyes covered! He is such a crack-up!
Here is my bud, Kaden John Bell. He informed me at the lunch after the ceremony..."Hey did you know my last name is Smith now?" I said, "I thought your name was Bell..." Then he says, "Nope, we got our new names today, now I'm Kaden John Smith!" Isn't he a doll?
The happy couple...Brandon and Kellie Smith! I am so happy for these guys!

Meanwhile..........

My little Hannah-Balloo decided that going to her best friend Mandy's party was WAY more fun than going to Kellies wedding...they had a Soda Pop the clown there, played in the water, and had her face painted. Hannah said "Mom can I keep my face painted for church tomorrow?" We all know what the answer to that one was! So we took a picture to remember it forever!






1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous bride! How sweet is that little boy???? Looks like they are going to be soooo happy!

    I am still laughing at Hannah's question about wanting to wear her face paint to church!! Can you imagine? It looked FAB!

    How did your first EARLY morning class go? Are you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete