Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Grade

First grade has officially started!!! HOORAY!


Had to do a pose with the "Hannah Montana" Backpack....

Tuesday was the first day of school for my little Hannah. She told me that she wanted to walk by herself because she is 6 now...So I followed behind on the sidewalk and watched her till she turned the corner into the school...and I didn't even cry! :)



I am so excited for her! She has been ready for this for quite some time...I just hope she remembers that school is to learn and have fun, not just about recess and lunch! Funny, cause that is all I heard about when she got home...who she played with at recess, what they had for breakfast, who is in her class from last year...I'd say she was pretty excited. Her teacher is Jenny Mecham and I hear great things about her! I am so excited for my little Hannah-balloo...she is growing up so fast and learning so much...it will be neat to see how much she grows and develops this year....I just hope it doesn't go by too fast.

Speaking of school...I have 6 days until I start back for the fall...note that there is not even one bit of excitement in this paragraph. Things are gonna get pretty busy around here for the next few months. I guess I shouldn't complain....I had a blast this summer and we did a lot of great things...BUT I really do need to keep myself busy and out of trouble...

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big. I love that you followed behind her in the side walk, so dang cute.

    You...trying to stay out of trouble??? Not sweet sarah, lol!

    ReplyDelete