Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm new at this so be patient


Because all of the cool ladies in the ward have blogs, I have decided to participate. It looks like so much fun, and so much hard work! Hopefully this won't be another one of the little projects I start up with great intentions and then let fall by the wayside.
Another one of my little goals is to learn how to get from behind the camera to in front of the camera so this blog doesn't become all about Hannah...though it looks like that is where this is headed!

Life has been quite interesting lately and I have lots to tell...not sure how much should be posted here...but we'll see how that goes.

Back up now to July...Hannah had her 6th birthday! She is growing so fast...(Isn't she so cute!) She is so excited that school is starting soon (and so am I)!

No comments:

Post a Comment