Friday, August 29, 2008

College...


So here is a little update for those of you who don't have anything better to do tonight...I am back at school for the fall semester. I am attending the UVU campus here in Heber...it's quite convenient. I am not sure how long I am going to be able to stay here without taking classes in the valley, but like I said, for now I am still here. I am still doing generals (yippie) but the intended goal is to do a Bachelors in Community Health Education. It is a way to combine my love of the medical field and my new love of teaching. I am quite excited about it!
I am taking 14 credits this semester...I know, I am nuts! I am taking Algebra (yuck, yuck, yuck), English 2010, Psychology, Zoology (anatomy and phys.) and YOGA. Yes, Yoga. This is a one credit class that is taught by one of the coolest teachers I've ever met. It is an hour long class, 2 times a week...it only cost me $5 to sign up for it! It is a pass/fail class and I get a free semester long pass to the fit stop! Come on, this has got to be a good motivator to get my act together, right? (Balance mind, body, spirit...) So long story short...I am stressed out about this heavy load I have taken upon myself, and yet excited to be back into the structure and the learning again. If you see me at church or in the store and I seem to have a very overwhelmed look on my face and a slight limp...just smile and say hi!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, you are amazing Sarah! Good Luck with your schedule. You are going to look back in a few years and be so glad you did this for you and Hannah. Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for going back to school. I've done nothing but shooling...and know of nothing else. Personally, I would rather take calc. than yoga....the numbers makes sense to me, at least more so than the twisting and turning.

    ReplyDelete