Friday, August 15, 2008

The summer review

This is my nephew TJ...loves to play with guns but he obviously likes to play with the girls, too!
When TJ put this costume on we about peed out pants! Hannah and Tori were fighting over who gets to be Snow White, so I took the costume away and told them that it was TJ's turn, a poor attempt at being funny to make them stop crying and screaming, and he takes it and the wig into the bathroom and voila! Snow white! Like I said, I about died laughing!
Hanging out at the zoo for Taygen's 1st birthday party.
Hannah enjoying a little ice cream break





Since I am still learning this whole computer-blogging-upload photos-think of something interesting to say, don't look like and idiot-thing, I am going to attempt to do a little catch up on the summer and see how this post turns out...


We obviously spent a lot of time at the farm this past summer...Hannah loves to ride the tractor and pet the cows...




My sister sent her 2 kids down to spend a few weeks with us in June and we had such a fun time! The girls loved playing dress up (TJ liked it too!) and we got to go to the zoo for a birthday party.

4 comments:

  1. Tell TJ he did a great job helping that situation! So Funny! That picture will have to make it his high school prom for blackmail. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! What a good little boy to play dressup. I second Rachel's comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU SARAH!!!! and your blog. Maybe one day I will get one of these. Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete