Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Summer Review

Just a few pictures from Trevors baptism from MAY! Yeah, I know it's August and I'm just getting to this! I put these on for Angie...maby one day I will figure how to rotate and edit this dang thing... :) Ryley and the cousins waiting for the food...
I take it that not many of these cousins are camera shy!!!




The Duke Family...Pat, Angie, Trevor, Ryley,and Zach
Grandpa Duke


Trevors baptism....This is my nephew Trvor and my brother Pat. Don't they look so cute???
Hannah and cousin Ashlee...you'd think that they never see each other!
After the baptism we all met up at Magleby's for breakfast...it was so yummy and the faimily had a great time just hanging out.
Zach just being patient waiting for his food...
Gotta love this picture of Trevor....

And you know that Hannah had to be just like Trevor and do the same old pose...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting a photo of Ducky0712. Nice to see a face to the name.

    ReplyDelete