Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dear Santa, I can explain...

I have turned into the Grinch today. I had the Christmas spirit...I really did. Unfortunately, I think I lost it today (in more ways than one). You might as well just keep the presents cause I think I've been pretty naughty.

Grandma talked me into taking her to Provo to see Erick and I figured I could do a bit of last minute shopping while I was there. Not such a bad idea...but, I know better than to shop on Christmas Eve for the ONE thing I haven't been able to find...(and we probably could have lived without it, but I have talked myself into believing that our trip will be ruined if I don't have it...I am such a compounder...)

Well, long story short, I had a flat tire, people were rude at the stores, and every time I opened my mouth something negative came out. I just hate it when I act like that. In a way it makes me happy that Hannah is at her dad's house and not seeing me act like a total jerk. I miss her so much!!! I am so excited for her to come home in the morning! Do you think her dad will think I am nuts if I am parked in the driveway at 6 am?


Anyway, I will still wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I wish you the best and hope your holidays are filled with fun memories, good friends, family (that is nice to each other!) and yummy food. I especially send these wishes to those of you far away or alone this year. Even though I am a total grump today, I am still thinking of you and love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know I wasn't the only "bah hum bug" around but sorry you had a bad Christmas mood too. I love you tons and hope you guys have a great time. We'll miss you TONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a C+ you know it much better than that! You must not have bought any scotch. Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete