Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas blessings...

I know, I know, I just can't stay off the dang computer when I should be studying...So in my defense, I do have something very important to say...and this is the only way to publicly thank the anonymous person who has blessed my life...

On the evening of December 9th, a prayer was answered and a very special gift was left for Hannah and I. Words cannot express how grateful I am to you for your generous gift. I wish I knew who to thank, but unfortunately, there was no name signed to the card. Anyway, without getting all mushy and crying again, I just want to sincerely thank you, whoever you are. You have been an instrument in God's hands, and I will cherish this memory forever.
Love, Sarah

(This has absolutely nothing to do with the above post, but I read this today and loved it. Enjoy.)

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no-one but yourself, and sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together."
Marilyn Monroe

1 comment: