Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FInals...one down, three to go.

Well, I guess the worst is behind me. I took my math final at 7am today. (Who in the world schedules a final at 7am...had to be a man...lol) Well, good news is that it is over and bad news is I didn't do well. I obviously don't know my grade, but I am praying I passed. Oh, well, life goes on.

Tomorrow will finish up the finals for the semester...I'm nervous as hell but excited at the same time. Imagine that. Can you say "emotional wreck"?

So, there it is...I'll try and update this weekend once the shock and caffeine has worn off for finals week.

8 comments:

  1. I expected to see you but figured you've probably been too busy with the 'personal' life. :) LOL
    I'm sure you did well on that test if you went slow and thought through it.
    Good luck on your other finals and I'll see you next semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive thoughts...just so busy with work and life (I wish it was the personal aspect). I really wish I could have worked with you more, but hopefully my schedule next semester makes your hours a little more compatable with mine! lol You have been great, I'm just a slow learner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck girlfriend! I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! A long as you pass, who cares what you got:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hated finals, I can't imagine doing finals as a mom! GOOD FOR YOU! I love your Christmas Card, I was at Rachels when she opened hers. That is a beautiful picture of you GIRLS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7AM?! are professors even up that early? Well, for a course I taught in Material Science, I scheduled a final at 7PM. Not sure which is better. Plans for the holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah can I say your amazing! You work so hard! Keep it up! I cant believe how grown up Hannah is looking. I got your card in the mail.
    I love it. I hate math finals! I hate math who am I kidding! Anywho Have A Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete