Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dancing and singing

Just a little update on my little Hannah. She has been very busy dancing and singing these past few weeks, and I just wanted to show her off for a minute.
Hannah had a dance recital on Saturday. Her dance class preforms at Swiss Christmas in Midway every year. (This is her 4th year of ballet) It is quite a hectic time, but the girls did an amazing job and were so adorable.
Miss Hannah did not want me to take her picture. I think she was a little tired from being out so late at Temple square the night before.

Hannah dancing with their little snowballs. Sorry there aren't more photos or video...I am technically challenged at the moment.

Today, Hannah's music class did a Christmas concert for the residents of the local care center. They did such a great job (and Hannah even did a little solo!).



Hannah and Susan right after the performance at the care center.

They danced all the way to the car!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHH, we have so much to catch up on sista! He's handsome and his son is adorable. You guys seriously look like a little family. You must pop in anytime and fill me in on all the scoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Your family picture looks beautiful and I can't wait to get Lydia into all that girly stuff (dancing and singing). Hannah is very multi talented!

    ReplyDelete