Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fun stuff!

It has been nice to be out of school, but unfortunately, I still haven't gotten much done in the blogging department. I've been super busy with the spring cleaning, but at least something is getting done, right? The last few weeks were crazy with finals and soccer and dance and all of that fun stuff. Here are a few pics.I have decided that this year is Hannah's final year for soccer. She is a little too social for soccer. She spends a lot of time doing cartwheels and chatting and dancing out on the field but doesn't seem to be very interested in kicking the ball. I think she spends more time avoiding it. Oh, well. Next spring we will try something different.The first grade did their program this past Thursday and Friday. Hannah got to be a "movie star." She was super excited. She is the 4th from the left in the purple.Here she is with her good friend Liz.
Grandma Boren made it to the program, but you know I can't get her to look at a camera to save her life.
Hannah's uncle Joshua got married on Friday and Hannah got to be a flower girl. She looked so adorable! I have decided I will rent her out to be a flower girl at weddings if you don't have any cute little girls in your family and need one for a day... The rates are steep, but I'll work out a deal for friends. :)
The lighting wasn't great, and I still don't have this whole camera thing figured out, but I took pictures anyway. My cute little Maya... Cherle and I went to lunch yesterday to do some catch up.

I spent the morning at my friend Jamie's baby shower... she is due June 22, but may be going sooner. Good luck to you Jamie! You look great!

1 comment:

  1. Had a great time at lunch--thanks! And thanks again for the cute outfit and hair bow. Too cute! I'm glad Susan's not the only that excels so much at soccer-lol. I love when Sus played t-ball and got mad at me 'cause I told her to run to 3rd and she wouldn't 'cause, "I'm not done talking" (to the cute little boy on 2nd). Girls, girls, girls. I'll rent her for a flower girl when we get sealed--we need another cute girl at the dinner (besides Susan of course). Hope you're night gets a little less busy

    ReplyDelete