Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Best Day

We have had a great time the past few days. Lots of friends and family and time together.
Tuesday
Last night we were able to attend the Taylor Swift concert. This was Hannah's first concert and so much fun! I am so glad I was able to be with her for this experience! Kind of bad timing with it being a school night, the poor thing probably fell asleep in class today! We finally got home about midnight and she just kept saying how much fun she had and telling me about her favorite parts of the night.
This is from on our way into the show, the girls stopped for a pose in front of one of the trailers out front...
The opening act was a group called Gloriana, and they were awesome! We went out for the meet and greet so Hannah could get and autograph... she was so excited!


She wants me to frame it and hang it on her wall...

Taylor Swift was amazing! If you ever get a chance to see her...GO! She is an awesome performer and entertainer. My camera battery died as soon as she went on stage.. go figure.
Monday
Well, so here we go back a few days. We spent Memorial Day just hanging out around the house working in the yard and had a little picnic out on the lawn. We went to grandma's house and fed Sunset and put him to bed. Hannah insisted on taking her picture. We were sitting on the lawn having dinner that night and Hannah said to me, "Mom, this was the best day." I agree.Sunday
After church we headed down to the valley and spent the afternoon with my good fried Marie. She has 5 little boys and was feeling a little overwhelmed, so Hannah and I went down to pitch in. Here she is with Bridger, Morgan, and Wyatt.

Bridger is so adorable! I would have brought him home with me if I thought I could have handled him...
This kind-of sums up how you feel when taking care of a 2 year old and 5 month old twins... To sum it up, the past three days have been awesome. I am so blessed to have such good friends and my amazing little girl here with me. I get pretty overwhelmed with school and life sometimes, so it was so good to just be able to spend some time together and have fun. It makes me even more excited for this summer and all of the fun things that we have planned!

4 comments:

  1. what a fun fun time for Hannah to go concerting with mom. I hope you had a super time.
    I love it when we have 'the best day.' It just makes you smile.

    the 5 month old twins - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was about Hannah's age when I went to my first concert-- boy did I think I was cool stuff. :) That's so fun that you guys enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had fun. I told Hannah that I was going to call you and tell you to get her to bed at a decent hour--she was so funny at school the morning after the concert. I LOVE the picture of Hannah with the baby--that's how I'd feel if I had five kids too (wait I do--lol). You so should frame that picture it's so adorable and so Hannah. I MISS YOU TONS!!! We need to hang out before Sunday. Call me/stop by/know I'm thinking of you and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Taylor Swift sounds like so much fun! Lexi is obsessed with her too..I don't know where she got it.

    ReplyDelete