Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Little update

Holy cow! Has it been a whole week since I posted on this thing???

Here is a short and sweet update:

School is going pretty good! I finally rocked a test in Physiology...fingers are crossed for the final! Math...well, still a bit of a struggle for me, but I have an amazing tutor that I need to spend more time with.

Hannah is growing like a weed! She has her first dance recital of the year on December 6th, Saturday. (Swiss Christmas) If anyone is interested I think she dances about 1:00. I tried to talk her into staying home from school today, ok, not really, I was just messing with her, but her response was this: "But mom, I have sooooo much to do today! We have projects to finish and 4 recesses!" I lost that fight.

Heather is going to be here tonight! I'm taking her out on the town tonight for her b-day tomorrow (the big "30"). I plan on having some excellent blackmail photos on here within the next week!

Last, but DEFINITELY not least, dating. Love it, love it, love it!!!

That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the photos. maybe you should publish a few of all those dates you keep going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear things are so great!
    It's not the tutor that's good it's you you just don't believe it yet, but I do recall last time I didn't help you much and you tutored your classmates!!!!!!!! Who rocks now?

    ReplyDelete