Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am so thankful!


I know, not the most flattering photo of Hannah and I, but Pat was so kind to take a quick pic of us after Aunt Dana and I finally got all of the dishes done. This was as good as it was going to get!
So since I am sitting at work and have no way to download my pictures from this last week this one photo will have to do for now.

Heather Epperson posted an A-Z thankful list...so here is mine, just a little shorter.


A- America. I am thankful to live in a place where I have the freedom to express my thoughts and feelings without persecution.
B- Boots. Warm, fuzzy snow boots when it snows.
C- Children.
D- Dads.
E- Education.
F- Forever Families.
G- Grandma's who love us even when we are a pain in the rear.
H- Hope. Man, gotta have hope. And Hannah.
I- Icicles.
J- Jokes. I love to laugh.
K- Knowledge. Especially the knowledge I have of the gosple.
L- Love.
M- Moms. And mittens for those tiny little hands that just have to play in the snow.
N- Night. Love the stars and the crisp night air.
O- Orange juice.
P- Prophets.
Q- Quirks, the ones that make us unique and lovable.
R- Reality checks.
S- Sleep.
T- Tutors! And tables. The big ones that the whole family can gather around to eat and laugh.
U- Underwear. The long, warm ones.
V- Video night. Cuddle up under the covers and just be together. The best thing in the world.
W- Words. Especially the right ones at the right time.
X- Gotta love those "X's" Lessons learned, my friend. That's all.
Y- Yahoo...I love being able to keep in touch with email.
Z- Zippers that work!
So there it is, my thankful list. Feel free to add your name to the appropriate letter. More to come on the blog...just be patient!

1 comment:

  1. Your list is great. We forgot a few things that you remebered. So thanks for the reminder, and I think the picture of you and Hannah is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete