Monday, November 17, 2008

6 Quirks of the Heber Girls

Here are my 6 quirks...
1. I push the snooze button exactly 3 times every morning. If I have to get up early, I set my alarm earlier so that I can get in that 27 minutes of snoozing...I am not much of a morning person.
2. I don't know what color my hair is. I have colored my hair so much since high school that I don't really know what color is underneath...grey?
3. I have a real honest to goodness phobia...spiders.
4. I don't like basements. Especially unfinished ones! There are big freaking spiders down there...(Refer to #3)
5. Leftovers. I don't like them. I like to eat something once. My dad, on the other hand, can eat reheated lasagna for a week. That is just weird to me.
6. I don't like sweets. Go figure. Now if you put something salty in front of me, that is a different story!

Hannah's 6 quirks...
Well, I wouldn't consider her "quirky" but here are 6 of the cutest things about my little Hannah-Balloo...
1. She likes to make beds. I don't. She makes grandpa's bed for him. What an angel.
2. She likes oysters. You know the smoked kind in the can you buy at Wal-mart? Well, give her one of those, some crackers, and a fork and we are good to go. (She gets this one from G-pa Duke)
3. She doesn't say "without"...she say "fur-out"...example "You aren't going to the store fur-out me are you?" I laugh every time.
4. She calls herself "Rascals Mother" (In case you don't know, Rascal is the dog I got for her when she dropped the 'I want a baby brother' thing on me...)
5. Hannah loves to sing. She has a little Hannah Montana guitar with a microphone that plugs into it and she will hang out in her room singing made up songs all day long.
6. Hannah loves the monkey bars at school. She refuses to wear dresses to school because that ruins her being able to hang upside down on the monkey bars (that never stopped ME...).
So there you go...quirks of the Heber Duke girls...hope you got a good laugh.

2 comments:

  1. This isn't exactly a quirk but another one trait you have is: You can make some GREAT cookies. I really think you need to post those recipes. I'm trying to save some for my hubby but it's taking some serious self-control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, truth be told...I used the ready made dough from the hotel (Otis Spunkmeyer). I am glad you liked them! Does that mean I get special math tutor attention? :) If you eat them all, I understand, I'll make ya some more!

    ReplyDelete