Monday, January 6, 2014

It's time to come clean...

This year has started off with a bang! I can't believe how fast this last week has gone, and I really can't believe how incredible my life is!

First off, the de-clutter project update: So I added to my junk box these items: a pair of scrubs that don't fit, a whole stack of Hannah's clothes that are too small, and a couple of other things from my closet. Even better? I drove it down to the DI on Saturday so I won't get tempted to open it up and try to save anything :)

Now the biggie: The other day I went on a super amazing date with my super amazing boyfriend... I normally don't talk much about my "personal" life, and I did the other day and kind-of regret it! I posted a simple status update on Facebook about my little date and I can't believe the comments (some I deleted!). It got me thinking... there is a reason I don't do personal stuff on Facebook. Too many people want to know your business, but not one of them have taken the time to call or sit down with me and have a real conversation. I really wanted to get snarky and say something to the effect of  "if you are important to me, you know the details" but that's just mean. So, to make a long story short... let me introduce to the two of you who read my blog the special man in my life:

This is him! I know, the fish picture is a little strange, but this is him doing something he loves. It is kind-of weird talking about him! I have so much I'd like to say, but at the same time, much of it is quite personal and I should probably keep it that way :)

We have been together for a while now, celebrated our first Christmas and New Years together, and all I can say is that it has been amazing! He is the father to 3 amazing boys, 11, 14, and 16 and Hannah absolutely adores them. His youngest and her have been plotting via text message and I get quite a kick out of it!

I can honestly say that he is the most amazing man I have ever had in my life. Every single day he makes me feel like I am the most important person in the world... he makes me smile, laugh, and love more than I ever thought was possible. He is kind, thoughtful, generous... but the best part about him is that he balances out my craziness! Tomorrow we celebrate his birthday, and I will make it a point to count my blessings and express my thanks to my Heavenly Father who loved me enough to bless me with such an amazing man.

1 comment:

  1. I have tears and snot lol. So happy for you. WHAT A CATCH!

    ReplyDelete