Wednesday, April 10, 2013

We need to talk...

To make a long story short, I'm a little messed up in the head.

I have dated someone "on and off" for over a year now. About 6 months ago we decided we were better off friends, so that is where we have been. Yeah. Until about a month ago.

So, Mr. X (hey, let's protect the innocents name) and I got together to chat. During the conversation, and out of the FREAKING blue, he says, "Move back to Salt Lake, we will make this work."

First of all, lets go back to why this DOESN'T work.
I love him. I love him with all my heart. Problem is, he loves me too... I know, this should be easy, right? Nope.
Reason number two: He doesn't ever want to get married or have any more kids. He is "too old" and "isn't built for marriage." Ugh.

Needless to say, I am trying to move on and forget him. But once again, he sends me this out of the blue message that goes something like this... "We need to talk."

Let's label that number three.

I ask when, and what it's about.
He says, "Whenever, it just needs to be face to face."
I ask to clarify, cause I am freaking out now. (Like, why face to face? Are you going to ask me for money, or a kidney, dump me or what? Break up with me over a text like other guys do, dork!)
Then he drops this bomb: "All I can say is that you told me you love me and would do anything for me. It has to be done face to face."

Yep. He must need a kidney.






1 comment: