Saturday, April 6, 2013

Back for more...

Well, this week has been a bit interesting. I made it back to school... finishing this last semester is going to be a challenge! I thought I was getting better at being organized with my time and such, but looking at my schedule yesterday and trying to manipulate my time and schedule... I admit, I got a bit overwhelmed.

A couple of friends are talking about taking the next step in our nursing careers. I have been listening (half heartedly) to their plans, and on one hand I want to go on... be the best I can and do it now. But on the other hand, I am missing my little girl.

She has been gone for a week now, so,  yeah, I think I am missing her more than she misses me. I just want her home. I want to be home with her. This work and school and commute is killing me. I'm  ready to just be a mom with a job. This full-time-single-mom/nursing-student/ taking-care-of-everyone/-have-to-do-everything-crap is killing me.

Ok, end of sob story.

Carry on.

2 comments:

  1. I don't blame you you are doing a million things in a million different directions. Just remember you're doing an amazing job and school's almost over!

    ReplyDelete