Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Who am I?

Who am I?
I am…
Amazing…but sometimes I forget.
Beautiful…some days I only see my flaws.
Careful…but careless with my heart.
A Dreamer…although sometimes I dream too big.
Eager to please…the wrong people.
Forgiving… with everyone but myself.
Grateful… yet I forget to show it.
Hopeful…and still worry about the future.
Interesting… but wonder if I try too hard.
Joyful…yet I cry often.
Kind… sometimes my kindness is taken advantage of by others.
Loved… but forget to love myself.
A mother…sometimes I want to be a child again.
Neighbor…and have days that I just want to be left alone.
Open…people see too much.
Passionate…but sometimes I let it get in the way of what is
real.
Quiet…especially when my heart is crying out to be heard…
Restless…sometimes I forget to pay attention to the little
things…
Single…I wonder when I will get it right.
Trying…sometimes I try too hard, and other times I throw in
the towel way too soon.
Understanding…so sometimes I let my emotions get in the way.
Vulnerable…I wear my heart on my sleeve.
Working hard…some days I want to quit.
An X…Lots of x’s… I need to quit making the same mistakes.
Yearning of understanding…mostly by myself. Who am I anyway?
Zapped… Time to clear my head and start over…

No comments:

Post a Comment