Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And now it gets interesting...

I apologize to any of you who actually follow my blog... I have been a slacker lately. The sad thing is that I love to blog, I have lots to say, but just no time to do it! The past few weeks have been difficult, but lucky for me, things are looking up. I am moving on with my career, I have taken a position at a new school and hopefully this change will be the first of many positives to come into my life. I am excited about the new adventure and looking forward to the wonderful experiences I will be having... I am sad to leave Stevens-Henager... I have made some amazing friends and I am really going to miss my students, but there is a time and place for everythng, especially change, and this is my time. "All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy, for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another."~Anatole France~...Here's to the new... More positive changes... I have started dating again. Sudden? Too soon? Maybe. But I think of what I could be missing out on by sitting around waiting to be "ready"... Who knows when that will be... but I won't let this opportunity pass me by to meet some amazing people and possibly find someone to share my life with. Hannah is doing great. She is almost as tall as I am... not too big of a surprise, and she is doing remarkably well in school. I still haven't bought my home yet, but I feel that is in the very near future for me. Good things are happening. With positive thoughts come positive changes. I am ready for them and will welcome them into my life...

1 comment:

  1. good to hear from you Sarah!
    glad things are looking good for you and Hannah. Kelsey told me she saw her recently and they hugged and hugged on your moms front lawn.

    ReplyDelete