Monday, December 13, 2010

I have something to say!

I have some news.
I figure there aren't many people who actually read this thing anymore due to the fact that I never blog anymore. I'm just too dang busy. Work, Hannah, church callings, being in love...
Yep. You read it right. It's true. I found him. Actually, he found me, and I am so thankful that it happened.
Finally.
He is the most amazing man. What could be better than finding the man you want to spend eternity with? That's easy. It's when you find out that he loves you back.
Never in my wildest dreams would I have pictured this man. Caring, SMART, patient, adorably handsome, and the sexiest accent you can imagine... :)
Funny thing is, I haven't told hardly anyone. Been a little pre-occupied...
Anyway... I will post photos as soon as the week ends and my
TWO WEEK VACATION BEGINS!
But, hey, for those of you who actually read this, keep it on the down-low, I haven't told the parents yet.
I think that will be their Christmas present this year.

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I am giddy with anticipation!!!! I am so happy for you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear more!!!! You've got two weeks to blog about it every day. :) We're in finals week at UVU-- bring back memories for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear! I am IN finals week here at Stevens-Henager. I don't know if it sucks more being the student or the teacher! I will try to blog a bit, bit I may be a little distracted by the sexy man I will be spending time with... hmmm. I promise to post a photo. Promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah I'm so happy for you! I definetly want pics of all your holiday fun!!! :) Miss and love you tons!

    ReplyDelete