Friday, April 30, 2010

Getting started...

Needless to say, today has not been great. I had great intentions of getting up and cleaning the whole entire house... the laundry is halfway done and I am playing on the computer now. Go figure.
I have been asked to speak in Sacrament meeting on Mother's day, and am beginning to stress a bit. WHY ME??? Isn't it enough that I will be there? I also have a primary class to teach and am singing with the choir... Ugh. The worst part is that I said yes.
I suppose I shouldn't complain. So that is why I shirked my duties on housekeeping and camped out over here at the computer. I needed some inspiration. I also wanted to read some blogs and check email... I admit it!
I better get back to work now... tonight we are headed off to the Temple with some friends, Hannah is headed to her Dad's for the weekend, and I think I may have some time to do some catch up blogging if I can get the stinkin' house finished first,and then possibly get my talk started. WHEW! Days off are so exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment