Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Dance Recital


Last night was Hannah's dance recital. Looking back, it is amazing to me to see how much she has grown and changed over the years. This is Hannah 4 years ago at her first dance performance. Holy cow! So tiny!And here she is now...
She decided that she wanted to try tap this year instead of ballet... Now she is totally bummed that she isn't doing ballet. Mostly due to the fact that she didn't get a cute new tutu for her recital...Just a sweatshirt and a scarf. I was disappointed, too, Hannah.Needless to say, she still does a great job and is such a beautiful dancer. Her dad and Amber were able to come and see her, along with my mom, her Grandma Shell and Aunt Brooke.

2 comments:

  1. Wow she looks so beautiful! I can't believe how much she's changed since we met--it's like all of the sudden bam--the girls are growing up. I'm sure she did such a great job she's always such a great dancer! Tell Hannah we wish we could have been there and we're thinking of you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were just looking at your pics 'cause we're missing you. Susan says to tell Hannah hi and to come visit us soon. I say hi too and I want you to come visit us soon! Hope SL is going great--ps Sus saw the top of your blog and said, "It should say The Dukes of Salt Lake" now--lol Don't you just love our girls :)

    ReplyDelete