Saturday, June 27, 2009

Doing a little catching up

So here are a few of the picture-worthy happenings in my life...
My little buddy Taygen had his 2nd birthday a few weeks ago...what a cutie! He loves his cake!

Taygen's Aunt Kara and her sweet little girl.

Hannah and I took ANOTHER trip to Montana this past week. We planned on helping my sister move into her new home and then they didn't close in time. I am starting a new job next week, so I couldn't really change my plans so we went anyway. We got to spend a night up in a cabin in the middle of nowhere and have a campfire and a great time.

My sis swore she would kill me if I posted this picture... hehehe.

The kids posing in front of the cabin... Roasting marshmallows for S'mores.
On the way home we stopped at Idaho Falls. I've driven through there so many times and never stopped and saw what it was all about. Now we know!We headed to the PowWow last night and got rained out.... we were lucky enough to get to see Mrs. Red Elk from school.

We ended up huddled under this tent when the rain and wind started. This guy was nice enough to let us take a pic with him before we ran for the car!

Today we spent some time at the state park taking a few fun pictures and then headed out to the car show.
We found this Woody and the kids HAD to get a picture for their mom.
















No comments:

Post a Comment