Saturday, September 20, 2008

My adorable little Hannah...


So last night I was driving Hannah to her dads house in Salt Lake, we were on I-80 just out of Parleys. The sky was pretty dark with storm clouds and there was this one little place where the sunbeams were shining through.
Hannah says to me "Hey mom, do you know what it means when the sky is all dark and there is a light shining down?"
I replied, "No, what does it mean?" I wasn't sure what she was talking about at that point...
She says, "It means someone is praying and the light is shining on them."
Then she pauses, "That or Jesus is coming!" I held in a giggle and said "Oh yeah?" Then she says, "I saw a picture of it before when Jesus was coming."
What a sweet little girl I have!

So I haven't had the caffeine headache, that'll probably hit me in my 7am meeting with the stake Primary Presidency...(7 am? What are they thinking? Hello...single girl here gotta go out Saturday night...)I am doing well on the water drinking, though I haven't spent this much time in the bathroom since I was 8 months pregnant!

So update on "the date"...
I had a great time! We went to dinner and a nice long walk and lots of great conversation! I'm looking forward to the next one...

3 comments:

  1. Who is the guy? And my headache is really bad, but the water seems to be helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also my childern think that when the light is in the clouds light that, then some has died and is going to Heaven. Not sure where that came from, but I like Hannah's idea better maybe Jesus is just peeking down on us, cause I'm not ready for him to come yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's the guy?! hope it works out! How are classes coming?
    -anh

    ReplyDelete